Some of you may be entitled to request Free School Meals for your children.
You are entitled to request Free School Meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
**Not only will your child be entitled to receive FREE meals at school, but also, our school will benefit from receiving extra funding, known as Pupil Premium.
Please apply for Free School Meals by contacting:
Ealing Council Customer Service Centre
14-16 Uxbridge Road
Ealing W5 2HL
Tel: 020 8825 5566 (9am-12pm)
OR by applying online:
You may also contact our Family Support Worker Ana de Blas, if you need help in applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Even if your child is in Reception, year 1 or year 2, OR brings a packed lunch to school, if you receive any of the benefits mentioned above, please apply to the local authority so that Springhallow can receive extra funding.
** Pupil Premium funding for Springhallow School ranges from a minimum of £935 to £1900 PER CHILD, depending on their age and their circumstances. These funds help us to provide extra facilities and support for pupils.
Other useful links: